PrintPanda Ltd- Online Terms and Conditions of Business
Terms of Agreement.
When you use our website, these Terms and Conditions of Business will constitute
a legally binding agreement between you and us.
It is your responsibility to carefully read this Terms and Conditions of Business
before using the website. Your use of the PrintPanda website is contingent
Use of the PrintPanda.com website will be considered acceptance of the PrintPanda policies.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Business contained in the following pages,
then you may not use the PrintPanda.com website.
Please note that PrintPanda.ng has the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Business and,
thus, you should review them periodically.
Please read the following sections carefully, as they contain the definitions of terminologies
used in the contexts of PrintPanda that will govern your use of the PrintPanda.com website.
If you have any enquiries, comments or concerns regarding this agreement or any other part of this site
or regarding any of our featured products and services or if you have experienced technical problems
while using this site, please send an email to us by clicking here.
Definitions of Terms
- Seller: means the PrintPanda Ltd, registered in Lagos, Nigeria
- Buyer: means the person whose name is printed on the Order.
- Contract: means the order and Order Confirmation (incorporating any Special Conditions)
- Faulty: means containing a fault or defect; imperfect or defective.
- Goods: means the goods or services which the Seller is to sell in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Business.
- Large Quantity: means the goods which is not deliverable by dispatch bike
- Order: means the Buyer’s order for Goods or services.
- Order Confirmation: means the Seller’s written Confirmation pursuant to Condition
- Price: means the price together with postage and packing in force at the date and time of the Order, subject to any promotional offer or discount then applicable.
- Person: means any person, firm or company.
- Special Conditions: any conditions in relation to orders set out and designated as such in the Order Confirmation.
- Terms and Conditions of Business: means the standard terms and conditions of business set out in this document.
Basis of Sale.
- These Terms and Conditions of Business and any Special Conditions will govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms, including any terms and conditions which the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or other document.
- Any variation of these Terms and Conditions of Business and the Special Conditions will only bind the Seller if agreed in Writing between authorised representatives of the Seller and the Buyer.
- Seller’s employees are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Goods unless confirmed by the Seller in Writing. In entering into any Contract and in accepting delivery, the Buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on representations concerning the Goods which are not confirmed in this way.
Orders and Specifications
- All Goods are offered for sale subject to availability and subject to the Seller’s acceptance of the Order.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject any Order without the obligation to assign any reason for so doing. No Order shall be deemed accepted by the Seller unless and until it is confirmed unconditionally by the Seller in the Order Confirmation.
- The Seller has a policy of continuous product development and reserves the right to amend the specifications of any of the Goods without prior notice.
- The Seller endeavors to display and describe as accurately as possible the printed colours of the Goods which appear on its website, but cannot undertake to give any assurance that the colours of Goods supplied will exactly match those displayed on the Buyer's monitor.
Price, Payment and Currencies
- Prices are clearly marked as being either inclusive or exclusive of VAT. VAT is added based on the final value of your order in the check-out process, at the rate applicable. The Buyer shall be responsible for any other taxes applicable in the territory to which the Goods are sent.
- Payment must be made by debit card or bank transfer at the time of placing an Order which is accepted by the Seller. Payment in full will be taken at this time and the Contract will be in force.
- The Buyer undertakes that all details provided to the Seller for the purpose of the Order and its delivery will be correct and that the chosen method of payment is the property of the Seller and that sufficient funds or credit facilities are available to cover the full cost of the Goods ordered. The Seller reserves the right to obtain validation of the Seller’s debit card or PayPal details before accepting the Buyer’s Order.
- The place for delivery of the Goods will be as shown on the Order and the normal method of delivery (unless specifically agreed otherwise) shall be via seller’s delivery agents or seller
- The Seller will endeavour to process the Order and manufacture the Goods within the time period stated for each item. However manufacturing time varies by item of Goods and it is the policy of the Seller to combine items of the same type into separate shipping packages. Each package of like items will be sent separately by regular post, unless otherwise stated in the Order Confirmation as soon as it is completed. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are indicative only. Time for delivery will not be of the essence of the Contract and the Seller will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
- The Buyer must inspect the Goods on delivery and, in the case where Goods have been delivered by carrier, sign the required proof of delivery document or collection acceptance document. A signature on that document will constitute conclusive evidence against the Buyer of receipt of the quantity of Goods indicated on that document free from any apparent defect or damage The Buyer may not reject the Goods or any part of them solely on the grounds of short delivery of an instalment. If the Goods are alleged to be damaged or defective on delivery, a description of the alleged damage or defect must be given in writing at the time of delivery and signed by or on behalf of the Buyer.
- The Seller reserves the right to make delivery of the Goods by instalments. If the Goods are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. The Buyer may not treat the Contract (as a whole) as repudiated if the Seller fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if the Buyer has a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If the Buyer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, the Seller shall be under no obligation to refund the Price
- Goods may not be returned to the Seller except as provided in Condition on return policy.
- All delivery within Lagos state in Nigeria by any buyer shall be free. Exceptions of Goods considered by PrintPanda as being of large quantity.
Risk and Property
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer on delivery at the agreed address.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, property in the Goods will not pass from the Seller until the Seller has received full payment of the Price and all other sums which are due, owing or payable by the Buyer to the Seller in respect of the Contract or any other Contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- In the case of Faulty Goods at the earliest opportunity after the Buyer has discovered the fault or defect (provided that the Buyer shall be deemed to have inspected the Goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery and in no case longer than 1 day after receipt).
- Notice of the wish to cancel must be made by email to the email address of PrintPanda.
- In the case of cancellation under Condition above, the Seller shall be responsible for all sums paid (including initial and re-delivery charges (if any)) in respect of the Goods in question.
- All items of Goods which are returned by the Buyer to the Seller must be returned in their original packaging (which the Buyer should retain for the purpose) and must be in an unused condition.
- In cases of damage or defect, the return varies on products. But this should be done by sending an email with the image of the damage or defect, with the document signed by either the dispatcher or buyer, stating with a clear description of the problem. This shall be done via email to PrintPanda’s customer service. Refunds can be done immediately the said claims provided by the customer are confirmed.
- PrintPanda will be responsible for the return shipping cost of any item which is either confirmed damaged or defected. For other cases, returning ship cost are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- PrintPanda has a Return Product Form (RPF) which can be gotten by contacting our customer service via email, call or website. Buyers are informed to make their request for such a form within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
Information on PrintPanda.com website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Seller attempts to make its descriptions as accurate as possible, but does not warrant that the content of the PrintPanda.com website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
User Registration, eligibility and account activity
In registering for a PrintPanda.com user name, the Buyer acknowledges and represents that he/she is an individual of at least 15 years of age who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Buyer agrees to keep the user name and password confidential. The Buyer further guarantees that the information supplied to the PrintPanda.com website is accurate. Falsifying or omitting contact information such as a member's name, address, and/or telephone number when registering with PrintPanda.com is not permitted.
User Suspension and/or Termination
The Seller, in its sole discretion, may terminate the Buyer's user registration for violating PrintPanda.com Policies. The Buyer agrees that breach of any of the terms in the Contract may also result in the immediate termination of the Buyers user registration and/or give rise to civil action against the Buyer.
Online Dispute Resolution
If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may submit a dispute for online resolution to Print Panda’s customer service email or file a report directly to the administration office.
Copyrighted Materials for Limited Use
Use of Site
You are granted permission to access and use this Site and its Content for the sole purpose of preparing, evaluating, and ordering products or services solely through PrintPanda (referred to herein as “Products”). No other download, retention, use, publication, or distribution of any portion of the Content is authorized or permitted. Obtaining Products from PrintPanda does not entitle you to use any portion of Content apart from the finished Products as they are supplied by PrintPanda.
You agree that you are responsible for protecting your password and controlling access to your registered account. You agree that you will be responsible for all orders placed or other actions that are taken through your registered account.
Information required from Buyer
- Full name
- Email Address
- Email Preference
- Business Type
- Postal Address
- Telephone Number
- Credit card type
- Credit card number and Credit card expiry date
If you want to change your name, e-mail address, password, and/or preferred communication method after you’ve registered, you can access your account in the Your Account section of PrintPanda.com
If you prefer to do this by speaking directly to someone at PrintPanda, you can contact us, and we’ll be happy to help.
Changes in PrintPanda.com’s business
Controlling Your Personal Information
Transfer of information
We will not supply your personal data to a third party for commercial exploitation unless explicitly authorized by you.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Your PrintPanda.com account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password used on the seller’s site.
Access authorization is granted to key PrintPanda.com staff only. Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and our Internet servers are housed in secure facilities. We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each user’s responsibility.